Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spicy Mayo Chicken

Welcome to my very first blog post!  I am so excited to share with everyone my culinary journey from my home kitchen.
I have to apologize for the not so great presentation of this meal as I have caught a cold this week (great time to start a blog huh?) so didn't have too much energy to make things look "pretty".
Anyways here is one of mine and my husbands favorite chicken recipes from of The Deen Brothers.

Spicy Mayo Chicken
Makes 4 servings (I usually cut everything in half since it's just my husband, 1 year old son and I)
Ingredients:
1/2 cup mayo
2 lemons, zest finely grated
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
Pinch cayenne pepper

4 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts


Directions:
Preheat oven to 425 and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
In a small bowl whisk together mayo, lemon zest, paprika, salt, pepper and cayenne.
Put chicken on prepared baking sheet and rub mixture on both sides of chicken.

Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment