Sunday, September 25, 2011

I Don't Know How She Does It

Okay I totally forgot that I had this "Book" section on my blog (obviously since I only have 1 post and have read a ton of books since then.  I will give a brief summary and then move on:
Bossy Pants by Tina Fey = Loved the book!  So funny!
If You Were Here by Jen Lancaster = Love EVERY book she writes!
Lies Chelsea Told Me by Chelsea Handler = Not as funny as her other books...Kind of disappointing.
Mommy Tracked by Whitney Gaskell = Blah..not great...ending was not good.
The Happiest Mom by Meagan Francis = Predictable

Now onto my latest book:
I Don't Know How She Does It by Allison Pearson, I loved this book so much.  What a great book about a working mom juggling her home life with a husband and two children while keeping her high paced finance job.  I was even more excited to hear that Sarah Jessica Parker is staring in the movie verson of the book.  So a few of my book club mommy friends and I went to the movie last night and even though the movie was very different from the book I thought it was the CUTEST movie ever!  The little boy (Ben) reminded me of my 1 1/2 year old and there were a few tears shed by not only myself, but the other mommies too!  I'm pretty sure i'll be buying this movie when it comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment