Monday, August 15, 2011

Duck Liver? Yes Please!

Every year on our anniversary Brent and I like to try a new restaurant.  This is especially important now that we have a son and can't go out to eat very often.  We chose 112 Eatery for dinner on our 5 year wedding anniversary.  Half of the food we couldn't pronounce, but everything was SUPER!!! 
Complimentary Nuts and Olives before dinner:

We started out with some (hot) Fried Shishito Peppers

I wasn't as adventurous as my husband was, ordering the Tagliatelle pasta with Foie Gras Meatballs.  This dish was so so good!  The meatballs just melted in your mouth.

Brent ordered a bunch of different small plates that included:
Steak Tartar

Frog Legs

Chinese Fried Eggs

And we finished with the BEST dessert I think I've ever had...I could have had 5 of these for dinner!!
Nancy Silverton's Butterscotch Budino.

No comments:

Post a Comment