Friday, August 5, 2011

The newest member of our family...

Trying to kill time on a hot and humid Wednesday Max and I made our way over to Creative Kidstuff to play with all their toys.  After circling the store once Max comes across a shelf full of stuffed animals (mostly dogs) and pulls out a Beagle from the bottom of the pile.  He then proceeds to carry the dog around the store saying "pa, pa, pa" (puppy).  Naturally I buy the expensive animal to avoid tears (don't judge me).  Max continued to hold this "pa" the whole way home and up until lunch time.  This got me thinking what a great pet this Beagle is...He doesn't bark, bite, need to be fed, need to go out to potty and still provides my son with endless entertainment....THIS IS THE BEST PET EVER!  So now our family with 2 dogs has now been bumped up to 3 with "Pa" the Beagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment