Sunday, March 25, 2012

Jacks Prime Burgers & Shakes

Saturday night we decided to go out and celebrate my husband's upcoming 30th birthday!  We received a gift card from some great friends to Jacks Prime Burgers and Shakes and thought we'd check the place out since the reviews on Yelp were fantastic.  Oh my gosh this place is so good.  The burgers were cooked in such a way that we didn't feel overly stuffed when we walked out.  I had the Cheeseburger with regular fries and a mint chocolate chip shake :o)
The best way to describe these burgers is basically they are not greasy at all.  It tasted like burgers off the grill in the back yard.
The restaurant was like you basic burger joint on the inside with long booths and lots of people.  The one thing that was amazing was the projection screen playing Disney movies for all the kids.  It kept my son busy the whole time we were there!  I will definitely be going back to this place over and over and over.

No comments:

Post a Comment