Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Proofing...

So i'm not a big advocate on baby proofing your entire house (besides the basic outlet covers & drawer latches), but I caved in when I watched Max race around an IKEA table with super sharp corners (you get what you pay for there I suppose).  I went to Target and purchased the Safety 1st corner bumpers (the word bumper should have been my first red flag).  These little rubber "bumpers" are suppose to stay on your coffee table by tape....yes tape!  I thought maybe it would be super sticky 3M tape, but it took about 30 seconds for Max to pull off every corner on the table....I've found these corners in his room, the kitchen, the basement...I'm starting to wonder if he thinks they are a great new toy I bought for him.
I give you the before picture:


And now the after picture:

I guess if you don't have an adventurous or curious toddler (not sure those even exist) then go ahead and buy this product...If you have a spirited curious toddler these will not work for you at all....

No comments:

Post a Comment