Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Gourmet Magazine-Inspired Ham Cups

For my birthday this past weekend my sister and brother-in-law got me the awesome "I Love trader Joe's Cookbook" by Cherie Mercer Twohy.  I was so excited to see that just about every recipe looked really simple and fast.  A great cookbook for weekday meals.  My first recipe I made is this Gourmet Magazine-Inspired Ham Cups.  This was so fast I may make it for a brunch sometime.



Gourmet Magazine-Inspired Ham Cups
Ingredients:
1 tablespoon canola oil
6 slices of Black Forest Ham
4 ounces goat cheese
about 9 tablespoons pesto
6 eggs
Directions:
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.  Lightly oil six slots in a muffin tin (I used Pam).  Fit a slice of ham in each slot forming a cup.  Put 1 1/2 (or less to fit) tablespoons of pesto in each cover as well as the same measurement of goat cheese.  Break 1 egg on top of each cup.  Bake for 20 minutes.  YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so tasty! I am definitely going to try that one.

    ReplyDelete