Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sopranos Italian Kitchen

Happy Birthday To Me!  Last night my husband and I (kid-free) went to Sopranos Italian Kitchen for dinner before a movie.  This restaurant is fairly new so we weren't sure how the food would be.  It was sooooo good!  We started off with calamari with a Sriracha aoili and tuna tar tar with smoked avocado.  Then came my main course of lobster gnocchi.  I have never had gnocchi before so I wasn't sure what to expect, but the dish was super.  A nice light sauce to balance out the lobster and gnocchi.  Finally we ended with a chocolate caramel budino.  We were in and out in about 45 minutes and the service was great!  Very fast, even with the restaurant full of people.  Of course my mommy brain was turned on and I forgot the camera so you'll have to trust me that everything was fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment